Duraplus Tablet (Tadalafil 10mg / Dapoxetine 30mg)
$68.00 – $255.00
|Country of Origin
Treatment of Premature ejaculation
4 tablets in 1 strip
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Tadalafil (10mg) + Dapoxetine (30mg)
|Duraplus Tablet (Tadalafil 10mg / Dapoxetine 30mg)
|Add To Cart
Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine)
What Is The Generic Name For Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet:
Tadalafil & Dapoxetine is the generic version for Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine):
About Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine)
Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet contains active ingredients, Tadalafil & Dapoxetine, which is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation & erectile Dysfunction. This medicine should be used in men of 18 to 64 years of age. Premature ejaculation is a condition that occurs when a man experiences orgasm & expels semen almost immediately after sexual activity & with least penile stimulation. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain a penile erection sufficient enough for sexual intercourse. This medicine is also used for the treatment of enlarged prostate glands in males, Increased blood pressure in the lungs. This medicine is available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet.
Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet contains active constituents, Tadalafil (10 mg) & Dapoxetine (30 mg). It is obtainable in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine):
Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Premature ejaculation
- The enlarged prostate gland in male
- Increased blood pressure in lungs
How Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine) Works:
Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet has active ingredients; Tadalafil & Dapoxetine which treat male erectile dysfunction & premature ejaculation. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor, which acts by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. Thus enables its erection following sexual stimulation. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that increases the level of serotonin in nerves which improves control over ejaculation & increases the time taken to ejaculate.
Before You Use Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Tadalafil & Dapoxetine
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must be learned about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet:
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine):
You should not take Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have heart failure
- Have heart rhythm disorder
- Have bipolar disorder
- Have loss of consciousness
- Are taking Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI)
- Are taking Thioridazine
- Have orthostatic hypotension
- Have bleeding disorder
- Have seizure disorder
- Have lactose intolerance
- Are taking medicine belonging to the Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) class
- Are taking medicine belonging to the CYP3A4 class
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver disease
- Have infections
- Have lung disorder
- Have heart disorder
Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet contains active ingredients, Tadalafil & Dapoxetine, which is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation & erectile dysfunction. This medicine is accessible in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or given on doctor’s prescription only. You must consult your physician for dosage & time of the medicine because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be best judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet to Be Used:
As Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet. Do not take the Tablet on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine):
Take Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow the Tablet as a whole. You are advised not to chew, crush or break the Tablet. Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet is to be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine):
You are always advised to take Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You must strictly follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take the Tablet in larger or smaller quantities or for a longer period than suggested by your doctor.
You must seek medical emergency treatment and/ or contact your surgeon immediately in case of any overdose symptoms. Emergency treatment will be initiated immediately by your physician if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Tablet should be administered by the doctor as soon as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is already time for your next scheduled dosage. It is advised not to double the dosage of the prescription to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Duraplus 10 Mg/30 Mg Tablet (Tadalafil & Dapoxetine):
- Back pain
- Change in mood
- Allergic rejection
- Blocked nose
- Chest pain
- Bleeding from nose
- Urge to vomit
- Blurred vision
- Dryness in mouth
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet. This interaction may generate some needless or adverse effects and/or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Bipolar mania or depression
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Adequate safety precautions should be taken while having sexual intercourse
- Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet is not recommended for use in children under 18 years of age
- Regular monitoring of complete blood cell counts and liver function is necessary during treatment with this medicine
- You must regularly monitor your blood pressure during treatment with this medicine
- You must not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always consult with your physician straight away to get the best possible treatment if you are observing any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet out of reach and sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly not recommended for treatment of children, adolescents, and elderly
- Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information specifically written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always consult your medical doctor if you have any ambiguity in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet should be taken for cancer treatment. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than suggested by the physician.
Store the Duraplus 10 mg/30 mg Tablet at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the Tablet is intact and not damaged while purchasing or storing.