Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is a medical condition in which males are unable to get and maintain a penile erection during sexual intercourse. This is a very common condition that affects males in India and around the world. The condition may be due to both physical or psychological causes.
There are several medications available for the treatment of ED in the market. However, the medications should only be taken once the condition has been diagnosed by a registered medical practitioner.
Here are the top 3 most commonly recommended medications by doctors for ED.
- It is a common prescription medicine that is used for the treatment of ED in men.
- Sildenafil citrate is the key component in Cenforce 150.
- This medication is available in the form of tablets.
- It is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor (PDE-5).
- PDE-5 is a naturally occurring chemical in the penis.
- Sildenafil suppresses the activity of PDE-5.
- Sildenafil citrate facilitates the relaxation of blood vessels during coitus.
- The circulating blood volume in the penile region increases.
- This mechanism helps men suffering from ED develop and maintain a firm erection.
- It functions by increasing the blood flow to the penile area in males.
- It relaxes the muscles in the penis.
- This medicine can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
- Cenforce 150 must be taken in the exact dosage as directed by your physician.
- Generally, it is recommended to take Cenforce 150 one hour prior to sexual activity.
- This medicine helps those suffering from ED to get an erection on complete sexual arousal.
- It is important to keep in mind that this is not an over-the-counter (OTC) medicine.
- It can only be taken after proper consultation with a doctor and a genuine prescription
- It is the highest dosage of medication available to treat ED or impotence in men.
- Cenforce 200 mg falls in the PDE 5 inhibitors category of drugs.
- Sildenafil citrate is the active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Cenforce 200.
- It functions by increasing blood flow in the penis.
- Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) is an enzyme that affects the body of men suffering from ED.
- PDE-5 causes constriction of arteries resulting in a blockage penis walls.
- Hence, blood does not reach the penis properly and the erection does not take place.
- Sildenafil citrate relaxes the walls of the blood vessels in the penis.
- It facilitates easier blood flow into the penis.
- As the volume of blood flow in the penis increases, pressure is created.
- This results in an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
- Another common medication that is commonly prescribed by doctors to temporarily treat erectile dysfunction in mem is Vidalista 40.
- Tadalafil is the key ingredient in this drug.
- It acts as a vasodilator and inhibits the PDE-5 enzyme just like Cenforce 150 and 200
- It increases the blood flow to the penis.
- Prior to taking this medicine, men with ED need to undergo proper diagnosis from a registered medical practitioner.
- Generally, only a single tablet per day (30-60 minutes prior to sexual activity) is recommended by doctors.
- Taking this tablet regularly over a long period of time may result in certain side effects.
The first step towards treating ED is to know that you are suffering from it. Prescription medicines are the primary treatment offered to men suffering from ED. A single medicine or a combination of them can help treat erection problems conveniently. The drugs used to treat ED are also effective in treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. However, these are to be taken only after consulting a doctor.